Cancellation And Refund
If you want to cancel your trip, your payment made will be refunded after deducting the bank charges and other service charges. But the visitors have to let us know immediately as and when they decide to cancel their tour.
Tour Programs booked and subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as follows: –
1. Within 60 days of the start of the tour programme: Free
2. Within 30 days: 15% of the rate
3. Within 14 days: 30% of the rate
4. Within 7 days: 50% of the rate
5. Less than 7 days or cancellation without notice: 100% of the rate
DELAYED ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE
There shall be no charge for the number of days of delay in departure of visitor due to weather conditions, Druk Air/Bhutan Airline problems or roadblocks. They will be charged only the actual expenses on accommodation, food transport and any other services required.
It is highly recommended that you purchase travel insurance prior to travel.
you can also leave us message to know more about it here